In the following conditions of sale, the terms “Company” shall mean Seamless Solid Surface Solutions and the term “Buyer” refers to the person effecting the purchase from the Company and/or any person acting on his/her behalf.
1. Quotations are subject to acceptance within 30 days from date shown. Unless a firm order is placed in writing, the Company reserves the right to alter the price quoted in any given quotation without prior notice.
2. No order shall be subject to cancellation either whole or in part without the Company’s prior written consent. If buyer desires to cancel an order and the Company gives its consent as aforesaid, the deposit paid on the signed contract of sale shall be forfeited in favour of the Company and the Buyer shall lose all right to the good ordered. The buyer may also incur an extra charge for the taking of the measurements, if he/she decides not to carry on with the works.
3. Any changes requested for by the Buyer after signing of the contract shall be quoted for separately and agreed to by both parties. Such changes will influence the agreed date of delivery.
4. The colour of the finished product may vary slightly from the samples. Therefore no related claims will be entertained by the Company.
5. Only visible surfaces and edges are finished.
6. The Company undertakes to use every reasonable endeavour to effect delivery as agreed with the Buyer. However should delivery be delayed for any reason outside the Company’s control, the Company will not assume responsibility.
7. The installed goods are to be inspected by the Buyer upon delivery and any claims which might arise are to be notified to the Company within 24 hours from delivery. No claims will be entertained by the Company after 24-hour period elapses.
8. Installed goods are covered with a 15 year period guarantee on material and workmanship. Any damages caused by misuse and carelessness are not covered by the guarantee and shall be repaired by the Company at a cost.
9. Prices quoted are inclusive of tax at current rate. The Company reserves the right to alter the price should the tax rate change.
10. All orders are subject to a deposit of 40% of the value of the order. The deposit is to be paid by the Buyer to the Company upon the signing of the contract of sale. No orders will be processed by the Company unless deposit is paid.
11. Delivery and installation are effected by the Company and this is strictly to ground floor level subject to the accessibility of the premises. If the use of a crane or high up is required, the cost of hiring such equipment will be borne by the Buyer. Any permits required shall be the Buyer’s responsibility and cost. If delivery and installation has to be effected by the company from ground floor level upwards by hand, an additional charge, decided by the company on site, will be borne by the buyer.
12. Additional charges will be borne by the buyer if:
-When taking measurements, the company will have to carry out extra work, ex, removing another surface, which are not within the Company’s portfolio.
– When coming on site to take the measurements , necessary equipment, ex. Hob, Sink & Mixer, are not on site and the
Company has to come go to the buyer again for a second time.
13. The final price of the order is always confirmed after the measurements have been taken and confirmed with ones given on the order confirmation.
14. The company will only give an approximate time of delivery to the Buyer. Variation in delivery and installation time may occur due the delivery and installation constraints.
15. The balance due is to be paid in full upon delivery and installation.
16. The personal information provided in this order confirmation form, shall be processed in accordance with the provision of the provisions of data protection(cap 440 of the laws of Malta) and solely processed by Seamless Limited for the purpose, of marketing promotion.